Rococo Chocolates is launching a special box featuring their award-winning couture ganaches created by Principal Chocolatier Barry Johnson. The box contains 11 delicious masterpieces, each a different flavour, all freshly made in Rococo’s London kitchens.
- Grenadian & Islay Single Malt Ganache (AoC Gold 2011)
- Madagascar House Truffle (AoC Gold 2013, ICA World Silver 2012)
- Rose & Cocoa Nib (ICA World Silver 2012)
- Orange, Mango & Passion Fruit (AoC Gold 2009)
- Red Berry Madagascar (AoC Gold 2013)
- Grenada Dark Ganache (AoC Gold 2011)
- Kalamansi Lime Caramel (ICA World Silver 2013, AoC Gold 2013)
- Rose, Lychee & Raspberry (AoC Gold 2009)
- Passion Fruit & Rosemary Caramel (ICA World Silver 2013, AoC Gold 2013)
- Jivara Milk Chocolate Ganache (AoC Silver 2011)
- Salted Chocolate Toffee, Hazelnut Praline (AoC Gold 2013)
These delicious chocolates are an ideal way to finish an evening of entertaining. And the box makes great hostess present – you are sure to be asked back soon.
The Award Box retails at £16.50
As the chocolates are freshly made they should be consumed within two weeks – not going to be too hard!
The box is available from the four Rococo shops, Belgravia, Chelsea, Marylebone and Chester. And now for the first time the couture chocolates are also available on-line.